The Hispec microwave sensor is an active motion detector, it emits high-frequency electro-magnetic waves (5.8GHz) and receives their echo. The sensor detects the change in echo from even the slightest movement in its detection zone. A microprocessor then triggers the 'switch light ON' command. Detection is possible through doors, panes of glass or thin walls.
People or objects moving toards the sensor are detected best.
- Power Supply: 220-240VAC
- Power Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Installation sit: Indoors, ceiling mounting
- HF System: 5.8GHz CW radar. ISM band.
- Transmission Power: <10mW
- Rated Load: 1200w (220-240VAC)
- Detection Angle: 360 degree
- Coverage: 1-8m (radius), Adjustable
- Time Setting: 10sec to 30min, Adjustable
- Light Control: 20~2000LUX, Adjustable
- Power Consumpton: approx 0.9w
Box Qty: 10